Jayna currently teaches weekly classes in Los Angeles at Movement Art Space and Dance Garden, both in East Los Angeles.
Keep fit and sweat while you shimmy!
BELLYQUAKE is a unique bellydance workout that incorporates a little bit of everything; heart pumping combos, drills and choreography that will have you sweating and shimmying like a pro, no matter how much experience you have!
Weekly Class Schedule:
- Thursday: 6pm BELLYQUAKE and Combos at Dance Garden.
- Saturday: 9am-10am BELLYQUAKE at Movement Art Space
- Saturday 10:15am-11:15am Retro Bellydance at Movement Art Space.
“Counts of Eight to set you Straight” at the Bellydancer of the Universe Competition in Long Beach.
Ever feel like you’re doing the SAME moves over and over when improvising? This workshop will help remedy that by teaching you mini go-to combos to assist you in feeling like you have fun, fresh moves all the time!
- Sword Technique and Choreography
- “Sugar pop” Modern fusion upbeat choreography with a super flirtatious twist
- Double Circular Veil Technique and choreography
- Classical Bellydance entrance piece choreography
Jayna Manoushe’s enthusiasm and joy for dance translate naturally into her movements while she performs. Because she has a background in jazz and ballet, Jayna LOVES her some choreography! Come learn a fun, flirty pop choreo from the CEO of charm herself, Jayna Manoushe! PS Beginners welcome, just pack your air kisses and eye winks 😉